The VS132A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 2 output devices. Cascadable to three levels, the VS132A provides up to 8 video signals, in addition to extending transmission distance up to 30 m, making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
To transmit multiple, high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync video signals over long distance without hassle, the VS132A is your best choice.
– One video input to 2 video outputs
– Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
– Cascadable to 3 levels – provides up to 8 video signals
– Long distance transmission – up to 30m *
– Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536
– Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
– Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
– All-metal casing
* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and